Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides Specification
Ivory or straw yellow powder or granular solid which is easily soluble in hot water. It is a non-ionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8-10.
It can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and dispersant.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
(1) Put this product in warm water at about 60℃ to get paste shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
(2) Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(3) Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers. The addition amount can be changed based on production need for cream and fermented milk.
Acid value (Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Saponification value (Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Total tartaric acid(W/%)
Total acetic (W/%)
Ignition residue (W/%)
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:20KG/CTN(5 KG *4)
Storage & Transportation:
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and transporting with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months.