China food additive is the new industry in food chemical, in the passed years, food science people devote their professional experience on food additive, then, what is food additive, till now, there is not an exact definition to the food additive. In China ,food additive, it is the synthesized or natural substance that used in food for improving foods quality and color, fragrance, flavor, in order to keep fresh, even for the processing technic demand. As we all known, food emulsifier is belong to the food additives, usually used in bakery products, such as bread , cake and so on; used in food grease, for example non-dairy creamer; or used in beverage like uce cream, all kinds dairy products.
As a China food emulsifiers producer, our main products are food emulsifiers: Diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono-diglyceride(DATEM, E472E), Sodium stearoyl lactylate(SSL, E481), Calcium Stearoyl lactylate(CSL, E482), Distilled monoglyceride(DMG, E471), Polyglycerol esters of fatty acid(PGE, E475), Acetylated monoglyceride(Acetem, E42a) and so on; Compound food ingredients such as bread improver, cake gel emulsifier and so on. For details, please find our web. China food additives have their characters, we take care the quality very much, so, for choosing materials, it is very important, for food grade additive, we must us the best materials, you know, produce food emulsifiers, usually used stearic acid and glycerin, so, we must chose the best quality for producing , just like we usually chose Halal materials and Kosher materials, for fit to our Halal and Kosher grade food emulsifiers.
Ivory white powder, soluble in water, dispersible in hot water and fat
Have the function of emulsification, dispersion, chelation, antioxidant, starch anti-aging and control of fat accumulation.
(1) Used for emulsifying fat products, dairy products, grease, meat, enhancing its stability, taste and texture.
(2) Used in improving efficiency and solubilization for ice cream, chocolate, candy.
(3) Food code CAC stipulates that it can be used as emulsifier, chelating agents, stabilizers, antioxidants.
Opeartion methods and dosage
(1) Add it to the water around 60 ℃, make it paste form, and then use it in an appropriate proportion.
(2) Further processing after it is evenly dissolved with the fat.
(3) The max. dosage for infant formula foods is 24.0g / kg, for others foods, add as the processing required.
Total citric acid（%）
Total fat acid（%）
Sulphated ash (%）
Arsenic (As) / (mg/kg)
Heavy metal (Pb) / (mg/kg)
Storage and transportation
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and trasporting with materials that is explorsive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months.