Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (CITREM)
Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (CITREM) is made from edible vegetable oil( palm oil and citric acid), this emulsifier is used in food( bakery, beverage, candy, etc.) applications, soluble in water, dispersible in hot water and fat.
1. Add it to the water around 60 ℃, make it paste form, and then use it in an appropriate proportion.
2. Further processing after it is evenly dissolved with the fat.
3. The max. dosage for infant formula foods is 24.0g / kg, for others foods, add as the processing required.
Legal name: Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides
Food emulsifier: Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (CITREM)
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Total citric acid（%）
Total fat acid（%）
Sulphated ash (%）
Arsenic (As) / (mg/kg)
Heavy metal (Pb) / (mg/kg)
INDICATIVE MICROBIOLOGICAL VALUES
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
Ivory white powder,
1. Used for emulsifying fat products, dairy products, grease, meat, enhancing its stability, taste and texture.
2. Used in improving efficiency and solubilization for ice cream, chocolate, candy.
3. Food code CAC stipulates that it can be used as emulsifier, chelating agents, stabilizers, antioxidants.
It is made from pal oil without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (CITREM) is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.