Product name: Polyglycerol polyricinoleate（PGPR）
|1. highly viscous liquid.|
2. insoluble in water and ethanol. Soluble in ether, hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons.
3. Toxicity: ADI ranged from 0 to 7.5mg/kg
This product can be used as emulsifier and stabilizer. It is combined with lecithin to ensure the fluidity of coated chocolate, reduce the amount of cocoa butter, and reduce the thickness and processability of the chocolate coating. Polyglycerol polyricinoleate has good thermal stability, and can be kept at 90 C for 14 days with little change in color. The hydrophilic group is polyglycerol group, and the hydrophilic group is polyglycerol group. It is an oil-in-water (W/O) emulsifier. It is insoluble in water and propylene glycol. Its most important characteristic is that it can reduce the viscosity of chocolate slurry and improve its fluidity. It has good synergy with lecithin when mixed. Use. When 0.3% Polyglycerol polyricinoleate and 0.3% lecithin were added into chocolate, the shear stress could be reduced by about 50%, so the amount of cocoa butter could be reduced, the thickness of chocolate coating could be thinned, and the processability could be improved.
No bad smell, good thermal stability.
1. For chocolate, a small amount of cocoa butter can significantly improve the fluidity of chocolate products.
2. Accelerate the filling process of chocolate and its products, optimize the technological process, and make the small bubbles easily discharged, thus avoiding the phenomenon of cavitation and porosity.
3. Mixed with lecithin, it has a good synergistic effect, which can reduce the thickness of chocolate coating and improve processability.
4. Under wet conditions, viscosity can be reduced. The chocolate icing of ice cream is rapidly formed. And accelerate its adhesion, increase adhesion and reduce micro pores.
Within 2 weeks. Usually ship goods by sea.
For the PGPR emulsifier, How many package ways do we hve?
Answer: In general, we have 2 kinds packaging: 25 kgs and 200 kgs Drums.
How many tons can be hold in a 20 feet container?
Answer: The quantity is 16 MTS.
Compare our PGPR with India PGPR.
Answer: Firstly, India produce the PGPR materials, but in China, we have to import materials; for the viscocity, ours is higher than India's; for the color, both are same. We can give the good price as well.
PGPR emulsifier can use for which food?
Answer: Chocolate, candy and bakery food.
Can we provide the samples?
Answer: We can provide free samples and the buyer pay the air freight.