Sorbitan tristatearate is called as SP65, yellow granular powder, cas no. Is 26658-19-5, E code is E492, It can be dispersed in petroleum ether, mineral oil and vegetable oil. It is insoluble in toluene, ethyl ether and ethyl acetate, and is insoluble in water, methanol and ethanol. HLB value is 2.1.
1) For chocolate and cocoa products, improve the texture and increase flexibility.
2) Used in dry yeast, flavor drinks, instant coffee, beans and other products.
3) Used infresh fruits to keep fresh.
(1) Add it to the water around 60 ℃, make it paste form, and then use it in an appropriate proportion.
(2) Further processing after it is evenly dissolved with the fat.
The suggestion of maximum in vegetable oil, chocolate, dry yeast: 1.0g/kg. The suggestion of maximum in Ice cream, bread, cakes, biscuits, cream candy: 3.0g/kg. The suggestion of maximum in fruit-based beverages: 0.5g/kg.
5. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
White to yellowish waxen solid
Acid value (Calculated by KOH)/ (mg/g)
Saponification value(Calculated by KOH)/ (mg/g)
Hydroxyl value(Calculated by KOH)/ (mg/g)
Arsenic (As) (mg/kg)
Pb / (mg/kg)
Aluminium foil bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:25KG/CTN(5KG *5) or packaged with moisture proof paper bag, 25kg/bag..
Storage and transportation: ：
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and transporting with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months.