Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids is an non-ionic surfactant with characteristics such as high temperature and acid resistance and HLB value is 7.2 and the usual name is PGE or PGFE. PGE can be dispersed in hot water. PGE is straw yellow powder or granular solid which is easily soluble in oils and fats and soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids' E code is E475, CAS NO.: 67784-82-1,.
Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids is a kind of hydrophilic monoglyceride, can cause great emulsification effect for oils and fats products.
1. Used in margarine, butter, shortening oil as emulsifier and stabilizer to prevent oil-water separation and prolong the shelf life.
2. Used in baking food to make oils and fats dispersed more homogeneously in dough to get higher foamability and larger volume of products, improves the mouthfeel.
3. Used in candies and chocolates to prevent oil-water separation and maintain a good taste.
4. Added into ice cream to make all components mixed more homogeneous, revent forming of big ice crystal, so that get fine and dense pore structure, enhance its expansion ratio and produce smooth and fine mouthfeel.
5. Used in milk products, beverages as emulsifier, wetting agent, cosolvent and so on. It can also enhance flavor, aroma and color of them.
6. Used in meat products to prevent starch aging, shrinkage, water absorption and hardening.
1. Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids is easily soluble in oils and fats, you can dissolve it in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
2. Dissolve polyglycerol esters of fatty acids in warm water at about 60℃ homogeneously, and then mix it with other food ingredients for further use.
Recommended Adding Amount:
The addition maximum is 0.01% for bread and pastry, the maximum is 0.3% for ice cream.
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
Saponification Value (mgKOH/g)
Iodine Value (g/100g)
Sulfated Ash Content %
Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb)%
Arsenic(Calculated by As)%
Melting Point (℃)
Aluminium foil bag vacuum packaging. Net weight:25KG/CTN.
Storage & Transportation:
Keep goods sealed and store in low temperature warehouse, shipped by sea and keep the food safety transporting, the shelf life is 12 months.
Our R & D:
We have advanced experimental equipment and a large number of experienced R & D engineers. Therefore, we constantly improve the indicators of mature products and continuously develop new products. At the same time, we can provide customers with quality food problem solutions.
How to transfer the polyglycerol esters of fatty acids to hot place there temperature is high?
Answer: Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids has low melting point, about 45 degree centigrade, so, we recommend to ship goods by thermostated container by sea.
Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids can dissolve in cool water?
Answer: PGE can not dissolve in cool water, can dispersed in hot water.
What products do you produce?
Answer: We produce : DATEM, DMG, SSL, CSL, PGE, PGPR, CITREM; Bread Improver, Ice cream stabilizer, cake gel emulsifiers and so on.
For polyglycerol esters of fatty acids product, can be used in cosmetics?
Answer: yes,, it can be used in cosmetics, some buyers imported it with great quantity for cosmetics using.
What advantages does your company have for food emulsifiers?
Answer: Firstly, we chose the top quality materials;Secondly, we have the advance production craft; Thirdly, we have our transfer company so that we can save the logistic cost. And more, we have more quantity to export, then, we can get lower sea freight as well.