The production materials for our liquid DATEM:
The materials were made from Rapeseed oil, acetic acid, glycerol, tartaric acid, etc.
Liquid DATEM is yellow liquid ,have slightly acetic acid odor, Usually use it as the followed:
1. Put Liquid DATEM into water and mix well, put the solution into flour directly; Or:
2. If have oil added into the flour, can put DATEM to oil ,then put the solution into the flour ; OR:
3. In some big bakery factories, The liquid DATEM is easier to use: they store DATEM in a tank, they can pump the Liquid datem to the doughmixer according the designed dose.
Have the above 3 ways to use the Liquid datem.
Our recommend dose is: 0.3-0.5%
|ACID VALUE (mgKOH/g)||55 - 80|
|Saponification value (mgKOH/g)||360 - 425|
|TOTAL TARTARIC ACID(W/%)||10-40|
|TOTAL ACETIC (W/%)||8-32|
|IGNITION RESIDUE (W/%)||≤0.5|
Focus on our Liquid DATEM:
1. No caking together: It is liquid form, The liquid state effectively avoids agglomeration. It is convenient for customers to use.
2. Customers suitable for mass production can directly use pumps to transport products, thus avoiding the occurrence of dust.
3. Easy to transport by sea and packing.
|with pallets||without pallets|
|40' FCL||25/200 drums||25000||25000|