Diacetyltartaric acid esters of mono-and diglyceride is a widely used synthetic food emulsifier. It belongs to non-ionic surfactant. Its raw materials are usually tartaric acid, stearic acid, glycerol and acetic anhydride. Its products are solid, and its melting point is usually about 45 degrees centigrade. Usually, the condition of using is to make it into powder or granular, It is ivory to slight yellow. It is easy to soluble in hot water and is nonionic emulsifier. The HLB value is 8-10.
Diacetyl tartaric acid mono-diacylglycerol ester is mainly used in baking, oil products, using in noodles and instant noodles, it can also play a very good role in improving.
Application in noodles or instant noodles:
1. Make the appearance of noodles obviously improved, whiteness increased, anti-browning improved, improve tendon strength, reduce broken rate, cooking loss.
2. The taste is smooth and the degree of adhesion is reduced. And more, the instant noodle has better rehydration and prevents aging. Cooked noodles are not easy to expand and dissolve in soup.
3. It can improve the extensibility and machinability of dough, improve the taste and luster of noodles, and prevent aging and deterioration.
4. It can reduce the free-flowing water, reduce the crystallinity of starch molecule by interaction with starch, form a new complex with gluten protein, improve the low-temperature stability of noodles, and control the size of ice crystals in noodles.
5. Reduce the cracking rate of the product, make the product smooth and smooth, improve the operability and improve the production rate.
1. Add this product to warm water at 60 degrees Centigarde and make paste. Then add it to the appropriate ratio.
2. The product is first dissolved with oil and then processed further.
3. Mixing flour and this product directly and evenly.
Package in 25 kgs cartons or drums.
Shelf life : one year.