Calcium-Sodium Stearyl Lactate [CSL-SSL]
Ivory powder or flake-shaped solid which can be dispersed in hot water and soluble in hot oils and fats. It’s an anionic emulsifier with HLB value of 6.7.
It can be used for emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifier and fresh-keeping in flour products such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumplings.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylase to delay and prevent food aging.
(3) It can produce smoother and springier surface, less ragged edge, low broken ratio, higher soaking and boiling resistance for noodle and instant noodle and make them more pliable.
(4) It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce regular shape, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
(5) It can improve organization and structure of quick frozen food, prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
(6) It can be used in combination with other products.
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60℃ with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
Recommended Addition Amount: 0.2~0.5 %( Calculated by Flour)
Technical Index( Refer to SSL & CSL Standard)
Acid value(Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Ester value(Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Total lactic acid (W/%)
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:20KG/CTN(5 KG *4)
Storage & Transportation:
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and trasporting with materials that is explorsive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months.
IVORY POWDER OR FLAKE FORM
ACID VALUE (mgKOH/g)
ESTER VALUE (mgKOH/g)
TOTAL LACTIC ACID(%)
CALCIUM(BY 100% CSL/SSL)(%)
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
ARSENIC (As) (mg/kg)
LEAD (Pb) (mg/kg)
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
UP TO THE STANDARD